Freedom - RecoveryGod wants you to be set free from spiritual bondage...
Ministry through Prayer
You are encouraged to come forward at the end of our Celebration Service for prayer ministry, or you may prefer to submit a confidential prayer request to the Pastor at any time. The Pastor is available to meet with you personally as well – call the Office to request a meeting.
Celebrate Recovery 18+
Open Meeting—Thursdays at 6:45pm
Lower Fellowship Hall – back entrance, downstairs
Calvary Contact – Leanne Dunley 519-379-2579
A world-wide program helping anyone overcome hurts, habits and hang-ups.
1. Celebrate Recovery is based on God’s Word, the Bible.
2. Celebrate Recovery (“CR”) is forward-looking.
3. CR emphasizes personal responsibility. Instead of playing the “accuse and excuse” game of victimization, this ministry helps us face our own poor choices and deal with what we can do something about. When we stop blaming, we have more energy to fix problems. When we stop hiding our faults and hurling accusations at others, then the healing power of Christ can begin working in our mind, will, and emotions.
4. CR emphasizes spiritual commitment to Jesus Christ.
5. CR utlilizes the biblical truth that we need each other to grow spiritually and emotionally. Fellowship and accountability are two important components of spiritual growth.
6. CR addresses all types of hurts, habits and hang-ups. Some recovery programs deal only with alcohol, drugs or another single problem – But Celebrate Recovery is a “large umbrella” program under which a limitless number of issues can be dealt with.