You must pre-register for the service each week.
You may also call the Calvary church office 519-376-4179 to register. If you do call and leave a message, please leave your name, the number of people attending and your phone number.
Note: If you register, and then are unable to attend – there is no need to advise us.
, Thank you for considering joining us in person for this Sunday’s service.
The service is from 10:30 – 11:30 am. Kid’s Church takes place in the Fellowship Hall downstairs during this time.
Our facilities are deeply cleaned and sanitized consistently.
Here is some additional information that will help you be prepared for the service.
- Masks are required to enter the premises.
- Enter and exit the building from the back door ONLY
- Hand sanitizer immediately in front of you on the wall upon entering.
- Continue up the stairs (or elevator is available) and through the gym to the front foyer. Sign in and an Usher will help you find your seats.
- No physical contact such as handshakes or hugs at this point. Always do your best to maintain physical distancing during this phase.
- A no-touch offering drop box will be available in the front foyer
- There will be no Calvary Café or socializing inside the building after the service. Please exit using physical distancing protocol, you may visit in the parking lot at your own discretion.